PS About shop portfolio

2.01.2012

Meet the Team!

For the last year I have played with the idea of expanding Pie N' the Sky to an actual team of individuals that would contribute to the blog. I loved the idea of allowing other voices to be heard and turning Pie N' the Sky into a resource for young women everywhere. So, I am very excited to introduce to you the Pie N' the Sky team. These lovely ladies are brilliant, talented and ever so inspiring. They have their own jobs, blogs and voice so I was thrilled when they said they wanted to take part! I hope you will enjoy reading their thoughts on the following topics; I know I can't wait to share their posts!

 website // facebook // twitter 











You'll be hearing from each of our contributors at least twice each month. I know you will just love each of them! If you have any topics and/or questions you would like for them to address, leave a comment below! 


xo.
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. how awesome! what a great idea! i absolutely love it and am excited to see what you ladies bring!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea! They all seem to have their own awesome personalities! Can't wait to see more of them all! :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog looks absolutely awesome! love the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collaborative effort idea! Can't wait to see what posts you ladies come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is really exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I'm excited to see the new things that will be share on Pie N' the Sky!

    Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete